HISTORY DIRECTOR ICC
PUPIL TEACHERS
PHOTO HOME
ENG
In 1867 having their own church bagravanians
wanted to have the new school.Villagians
Mkrtich and Hovhannes Grigoryans asked the
Bishop of Ejmiatsin to solve that problem.
And so in 1890 Bughdashen had it's local
school.Here both girls and boys studied. They had only one teacher Khachatour Lalayan.We can note that our school
has the history of
more then one century.All that time it did it's
best to teach and upbring many generations.
But our school had much troubles as will. For example in 1988 when the terrible earthquake took place.That natural
phenomina nearly
restored the school.It mad us continue
our classes in less comfortable wagons.It lasted 11years.At last in 1997the condition of our

school made a little progress due to the UNO-programme andtheir certain financial help.Recovery of the school-stuff of Bagravan Village had a wonderfull school.That's why our pupil and teacher stuff say a big "Thank you" to the authorities of UNO for their attentive and tolerant attitude towords us.

Armenia School Connectivity Program is a program of the US Department of State,Bureau of Educational and Cultural
Affairs, funded through the FREEDOM Support Act and implemented by Project Harmony.
ARM
Copyright©2006